Become a Member of Friendship Botanic Gardens and enjoy unlimited access to the beautiful natural setting every season of the year during our operating hours!
It’s an exciting time to become part of the Friendship Botanic Gardens family! Through our slate of new events and public programs, we’re transforming The Gardens into an essential spot for outdoor recreation and culture in Northwest Indiana. Become a member today and take advantage of everything The Gardens have to offer while helping us fully realize the potential of an Indiana treasure.
Our gardens provide many nature experiences for outdoor enthusiasts, bird and wildlife lovers, botanists, hikers, and dog-walkers. There are different areas to explore, and there is something to do for everyone, whether an individual, family, or group.
Some Highlighted Benefits from your Membership to Friendship Botanic Gardens:
- FREE Admission to Gardens
- Access to the Gardens during normal operational hours
- Access to the following Activities at the Gardens: Hiking, Dog-Walking, Picnics, Bird-Watching
- FREE access to world-class trout and salmon fishing on (Trail Creek with appropriate licence and FBG Membership)
- Reciprocal Membership with Special Admission privileges and discounts to over 200 American Horticultural Society Gardens Nationwide (see Link Below)
- Discount on Tickets on Performances held at Friendship Gardens during Season
- 3 Miles of Trails for Hiking and Walking
A current membership card with FBG entitles the visitor to special admissions privileges and discounts at many different types of gardens throughout the country. Please see the List of Participating Gardens.
To find out more information about the Reciprocal Admissions Program with the American Horticultural Society, please visit their website here.
HELP THE GARDENS GROW BY JOINING AT THE FOLLOWING LEVEL:
Go to our "Become a Member" Page to submit an online form or print out and mail our membership form to address below:
- Student $20 1 Year membership for admission to Gardens for 1 person aged 16-22
- Individual $40 1 Year membership for admission to Gardens for 1 person
- Fisherman's $50 1 Year membership for admission to Gardens for fishing- must have fishing license
- Family $60 1 Year membership for admission to Gardens for 2 adults plus any children under 18 in household
- Violet $150 1 Year membership plus admission up to 6 people plus one Milestone Brick
- Daisy $250 1 Year membership plus admission up to 8 people plus two Milestone Bricks
- Patron $500 1 Year membership plus admission up to 10 people plus two Milestone Bricks and prominence on our Donor Board
- Royal Rose Society $1000 1 Year Patron membership plus prominence on our donor board. When you make an annual gift of $1000 or more, you become part of a group of dedicated patrons who provide critical support to sustain our ongoing mission.
- Lifetime $2500 Lifetime Family membership plus four Milestone Bricks, personal guided tour upon request, prominence on donor board. Your philanthropic giving provides critical support in the rejuvenation and sustainability of the Gardens.