Friendship Botanic Gardens is ONLY OPEN TO MEMBERS UNTIL MAY. As you explore the trails and gardens, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines that have been made for your safety and the safety of all garden visitors.
- Practice social distancing at all times (at least 6 feet of space between individuals).
- There are no bathroom or water facilities open on the grounds.
- Please avoid touching any objects (railings, signs, etc.) unless absolutely necessary.
- Please continue to clean up after your pets.
- The ArcelorMittal Children’s Garden and the Healthcare Foundation of La Porte Fitness Garden have been closed off until further notice to prevent the spread of germs.
- Maps can be found on our website (www.FriendshipGardens.org/garden-map).
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office (219-878-9885). Please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible. We understand that there are many uncertainties right now, but getting outside and exploring nature is good for our mental and physical health, as long as we are vigilant and follow the protocols recommended by the CDC and public health officials.
If your membership has expired, please continue to support us and renew it via our membership page to safely make your transaction without being exposed to germs.
Thank you again for your support of Friendship Botanic Gardens, especially during this challenging time. We are truly grateful.