Spend five nights in the heart of Naples, the historical city known for its art and architecture. You will be discovering the largest historic district in Europe and one of the largest cities on the Mediterranean. Explore the archaeological wonders of Pompeii and the imposing splendor of Mount Vesuvius. Finally, visit and take in the views and natural beauty of the famous Amalfi Coast!
- Five (5) night hotel stay at the Napoli Art Resort, a Four Star property located in the heart of the city (inside the famous Galleria Umberto I).
- A small group guided tour of Pompeii with an English-speaking guide
- Wine-tasting at a winery on Mt. Vesuvius with lunch (6 wines and 3-course lunch)
- Explore the volcano with a 20 minute hike from the winery to the summit where you will have a birds-eye view of Naples
- Full Day small group tour of Sorrento, Amalfi and Positano for two (2) to include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light lunch along the coast overlooking the cliffs
- Admire the coast and stop by panoramic spots to take in the once-in-a-lifetime views
Must be booked within 12 months and traveled within 18 months of certificate issue date.