Join us for our very first virtual gala on July 23rd! Since we cannot host the annual gala in person this year due to COVID-19, we decided to bring the fun into your homes via a live stream on Thursday, July 23rd from 6:45-8:00 p.m. (CDT)! The gala is our most important fundraiser each year that allows us to keep the gates open for all to enjoy. Details are below and more information will be posted as it becomes available!
- A silent auction will take place for 10 days leading up to the event. The silent auction closes on Wednesday, July 22nd at 10:00 p.m. CDT. The link will be posted as soon as the auction goes live on July 13th!
- A live auction will take place during the live-streaming event. Make bids as the event takes place and win the perfect package!
- Even if you do not purchase or bid on a silent/live auction item, you can still make donations before and during the event!
- Donations made before the event can be made online through our general DONATION PAGE (click the link), or mailed to Friendship Botanic Gardens (P.O. Box 8834, Michigan City, IN 46361). Please specify "Virtual Gala" for the donation (in the "About Donation" box online or included with you mailed in donation).
- Donations made DURING the event can be made on the live auction bidding page (click the link on the event page underneath the live auction packages).
- Live Auction Packages
- 1-week stay in a beautiful mansion in Naples, Florida. Walking distance to the beach!
- South African excursion
- Sunset cruise for 6 people on Lake Michigan (drinks and hors d'oeuvres included)
- Summer Ski Trip in Bariloche (Argentina)
- More items to be posted soon!
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND GENEROSITY! We will post more information as it becomes available.
Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support of the Gardens: